Who doesn’t enjoy a nice thick and juicy turkey drumstick? If you haven’t had, then you don’t know what you’re missing. Turkey legs taste different from chicken drum sticks the turkey leg is thicker in meat and juicy not to mention healthier meat then chicken or any other. and of course, it’s all on how you season it that gives it that extra kick in taste. so, let’s get to it!
- 4 bone-in skin-on medium turkey drumsticks
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Brush legs with melted butter. Then rub them salt, garlic powder, and paprika.
- Place on a baking dish. I like to put a layer of aluminum foil on the baking dish for easy clean up, but that’s totally up to you.
- Now, pop them in the oven uncovered for 15 minutes. The skin should brown.
- Remove from heat and using tongs, flip them over so that the bottom side is now on top. Place back in oven for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and loosely cover with aluminum foil (try not to burn yourself!).
- Roast in oven for another 30 minutes, or until juices run clear and instant-read thermometer reads 165°F.
- Remove from oven for the last time, and let it rest for about 10 minutes before serving.
For more recipes refer to my books AVAILABLE NOW! On paperback and kindle. Don’t have kindle? No worries! FREE UNLIMITED KINDLE. For my daily DEAL OF THE DAY. or EARLY BLACK FRIDAY SALE. Most products are EBT/SNAP ELIGIBLE Join us on FACEBOOK
As an Amazon associate and member of other affiliate programs i earn from qualifying products i thank you in advance for your service.